Join us for another episode of Type1Radio Lounge. As Psonik is away, Miles is filling in as producer, where he is joined by cohosts Steve, Phi and Swami.
On this new LIVE broadcast (also available after the show as a podcast on iTunes ans Spreaker, and on this page), we discuss:
- Britain’s new policies on organ donation
- The recent school shooting in Florida
- Odd stories in the press about Stephen Fry, the flu shot and cancer
- Hungary’s relationship with George Soros
- Developments in Syria
- Our responses to the films ‘Black Panther’ and ‘Geostorm’
- and of course, music and chat.
Listen and enjoy.
No TIME to Die (organ donation story)
Four sheriff’s deputies hid during Florida school shooting
Exclusive: Soros-Linked Organizers of “Women’s March” Selected Anti-Trump Kids to Be Face of Parkland Tragedy – And Excluded Pro-Trump Kids
Noah Pozner: US Jewish boy who died twice
Case Closed! (Mark Dice video showing FBI representative repeatedly referring to Nikolas Cruz as “Nicholas Cage”
Stephen Fry reveals flu jab saved his life
Hungary submits anti-immigration ‘Stop Soros’ bill to parliament